Sunday, October 16, 2011

God, The Father



As I cried, I had a vision. God cradled me in His arms1, 3 and rocked me back and forth to sooth my crying2, whilst catching my tears4. He sang me lullibies. And I was calmed.6



1 Deuteronomy 33:27 ~ The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemies before you, saying, ‘Destroy them!’
Psalm 34:15 ~ The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.
Psalm 37:23-24 ~ The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
Psalm 56:8 ~ Record my mistery; list my tears on your scroll - are they not in your record?
Zephaniah 3:17 ~ The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.
Psalm 107:28-29 ~ Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment