Monday, July 23, 2012

Psalm 119: The Beginning

I felt as though God had spoken Psalm 119 to me, but my instant thought was to reject it because it was "probably just something I heard due to the popularity of Psalm 119 and it's length." I read it anyways, however, and was reassured that it was from the Lord. Every verse captivated my heart and made me want to dive deeper. The Spirit then, I believe, prompted me to go through, verse by verse, everyday and write thoughts, illustrations, definitions, etc. pertaining to that verse until I go through the entire chapter. So although I do not know how long this journey will be or what will impact you or won't impact you, I pray that the Spirit moves through these upcoming texts over the course of the next couple of months. May they be like rain on a mown lawn and seed on fertile soil, I cry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment